Application for the Millennium Universal College funding for Oversea in Pakistan – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Millennium Universal College in Pakistan.
The award is open for the outstanding Pakistani and international students to pursue the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.Each successful candidate will get the educational fund for their studies.
Millennium Universal College provides a diverse learning environment. It offers degrees, professional qualifications, diplomas, and certifications to suit student’s preferences. It has well-established, comprehensive and rigorous arrangements.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MILLENNIUM FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Pakistan and all around the world.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject.
- The applicant must have to enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs at TMUC may apply for the TMUC Scholarship. Awards are granted to students with exemplary academic results or achievements in sports and arts.
- For admission, claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Aspirants are needed to meet the English language requirements.
MILLENNIUM FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to email@example.com.
Application must include:
- will be asked for a letter of motivation, a curriculum, and your entrance qualification certificate, evidence of study credits, the first-degree certificate, and additional evidence of achievement in accordance with the admissions.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below