Application for the MRS Queer Leadership funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
Offered by Monash University, the program is a bachelors or masters degree program and available for international participants who are intending to reside at MRS.The award is divided into two parts which are full Award-It will give $350 monthly by MRS as rental rebates over 10 months and half Award- It offers an amount of $175 by MRS as rental rebates over 10 months.
Established in 1958, Monash University has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy. It is a public research university and also known as the second oldest university in the state of Victoria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUEER LEADERSHIP FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian, New Zealand and International participants are eligible.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- You must have to see the following eligibility criteria-
- Be intending to reside at MRS or a current resident with MRS.
- Have applied for MRS accommodation in the previous year by 30 October.
- Candidates, whose national language is not English, are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
QUEER LEADERSHIP FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying to the award, the candidates have to apply for a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. At the same application page, you can apply for the grant as well.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability evidence must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 6, 2019, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below