Application for the MSc Financial Management International Funding In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Bradford in UK.
The program is open for the high performing aspirants from the UK and all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £3,000.
The University of Bradford is the second-largest school in the university consists of the departments of Computing, Bradford Media School, Creative Technology and Mathematics. It has a strong reputation for research and knowledge transfer. It is ranked in the Top 50 English Universities based on research funding.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from the UK and all around the world.
- Masters degree in Financial Management.
- To be considering for this fund, the applicant must have to hold a first-class honors degree at UG level. Candidate must be interested in applying for the MSc in the field of Financial Management at the University of Bradford for the academic year 2019-2020.
- If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses.
- To be considered for the postgraduate course at the university, aspirants must have to meet the minimum entry requirements.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For clutching this educational bursary, aspirants are demanded to be enlisted in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After being admitted, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Must attach the degree transcripts and certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below