Application for the Nankai University Scholarship for Non-Chinese Citizens in China 2019/20 Entry is now for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes at the Nankai University in China.
Nankai University is a public research university located in Tianjin, China. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University. It was founded in 1919, by educators Yan Xiu and Zhang Boling.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NANKAI UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE AND MASTER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have a master’s degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
NANKAI UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE AND MASTER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit application materials to the International Student Office prior to June 15th, 2019.
- Interview (Informed by email).
- Upon completing the application process and being formally accepted into Nankai University’s programs, the applicant’s information will then be submitted to the foreign student’s admission committee for review. Only after being accepted to Nankai University can a student qualify for a scholarship.
- The International Student Section will announce scholarship results by the end of June.
- Upon announcement, Nankai University International Student Office will mail applicants an Acceptance Letter as well as Form JW202 – Visa Application for Study in China and any other relevant documents.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below