Application for the Ningbo Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) PhD Scholarships in China 2019 Entry is now open for International Students at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) and CNITECH in China.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NINGBO DOCTORAL TRAINING PARTNERSHIP (DTP) PhD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available for International students.
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
NINGBO DOCTORAL TRAINING PARTNERSHIP (DTP) PhD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions@nottingham.edu.cn by 16:00 (China time) on the application deadline. All documents must be in English except the copy of Chinese national ID. If original documents are not in English, a translated English version is required in addition to the original one. An application missing any of the following documents is incomplete and will not be considered.
- A completed application form (all fields filled)
- A research proposal
- A brief CV
- Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate and postgraduate studies (Xueli certificates are required too for applicants from Chinese universities)
- Official transcripts with marks for all individual modules/courses from undergraduate and postgraduate studies (with official university stamp)
- English language test score (not required for native English speakers)
- Two references (must be emailed directly by the referees)
- A copy of ID or passport (both sides of an ID card required)
- An electronic copy of passport-sized photo taken within three months of this application
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below