Application for the Northcote Postgraduate funding for UK Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Britain-Australia Society in Australia.
The purpose of this bursary is to support high potential students to undertake a postgraduate degree at an Australian University and also provide them the best education facilities.The award will provide visa fees, college tuition fee which will be paid directly to the university, mandatory “Overseas Health Insurance”, stipend payment to assist with living expenses, e.g. accommodation, transport, food, study materials along with economy class flights to and from Australia and assistance with printing and binding of your thesis.
The Britain–Australia Society has headquarters in the Australia Centre within Australia House in London and branches throughout the United Kingdom and founded in 1971.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORTHCOTE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of the UK are eligible.
- Candidates can apply for an MA or PhD degree program in any subject areas at any university in Australia.
- Participants must be very passionate about their studies and not holding any other award from other sources.
- For taking admission in a postgraduate degree course, applicants must have their previous study certificates.
- Participants must be very fluent in spoken and written English language.
NORTHCOTE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are advised to apply for a postgraduate degree course at any university in Australia. Then complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application must include:
- You have to attach a PDF file with your application which includes personal details, academic transcript, intention for applying to this course, other findings, a statement, referees details, curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 23, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below