Application for the NUORS Research Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
This support will offer 15 awards which will cover the difference between home and overseas fee rates (value approximately £11,490 to £17,700 per annum).
Founded in 1834, Newcastle University is a world-leading university, advancing knowledge, providing creative solutions and solving global problems. Its aim is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate the learning of the highest quality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NUORS RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for these endowments
- The financial aid positions will be provided to learn any of the courses offered by Newcastle University.
You could be eligible to apply for a NUORS award if:
- you have been offered a place on a PhD research programme
- you have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2020/21 academic year.
- Applications for a NUORS award cannot be made for a course that has already been started by a student.
- Applicants must already have been offered a place on a PhD research programme before applying. Applications made without this will not be considered.
- Additionally, applicants must be applying for a course of study based at our Newcastle Campus; courses based in London, Malaysia or Singapore are not eligible for this award.
- You must have already applied for and been offered a place to study at Newcastle University before you apply for a NUORS award.
- English Language Requirement
NUORS RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=2526301
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below