Application for the Partial tuition Grant Essay Competition in Ukraine – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Commercial and Independent Companies in Ukraine in Ukraine.
The program is open for supporting those highly skilled candidates from Ukraine who have a knowledgeable in economics and wants to put his knowledge into practice.The winner will receive an $ 18,000 training grant and the finalists will be able to attend the 2019 FinRetail conference for free.
The grant is a grant for students in the form of partial tuition payment. It is organized by commercial and independent companies in Ukraine. The funding format has become popular in the US and Europe and has now reached Ukraine.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PARTIAL TUITION GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Ukraine.
- Any course in any subject.
- To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to be a Ukrainian student from any Ukrainian university and demonstrate financial need.
- Claimants are required to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
- Entry requirements are varies according to the course, which you are applied for.
PARTIAL TUITION GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this education award, seekers are needed to write a unique article on “Development of the credit market in Ukraine in the context of banks and microfinance organizations” in the volume of 2 to 3 thousand words and submit it to email@example.com with the subject line of the application by November 1.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below