Application for the PhD Fellowship/Biologicals for PET for International Students 2019 Entry is now open at the Tracer Center Amsterdam in Netherlands.
The AMC and VUmc join forces in a merger and are managed as a single entity. On 7 June 2018, we are Amsterdam UMC. The ‘fusion’ means that the two houses are managed as one unit. More than 15,000 professionals work in Amsterdam UMC on good and accessible care. For now, and for future generations. Every year we treat more than 350,000 patients at both our locations – AMC and VUmc.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PhD FELLOWSHIP/BIOLOGICAL FOR PET ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- dedicated and skilled individual with excellent analytical skills, good command of written and spoken English and should be able to work in a team as well as independently. You also have the following qualifications:
- Obtained an MSc degree in biology, pharmacology, chemistry or equivalent;
- Experience in radiochemistry (89Zr) with biologicals is prefered.
- Experience with in vitro methodology
- The researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Netherlands for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her recruitment – unless as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention .
- The researcher must be Early Stage Researcher (ESR): at time of recruitment he/she must be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience) of his/her research careers and must not have been awarded a doctoral degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
PhD FELLOWSHIP/BIOLOGICAL FOR PET APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application must include a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, a list of peer-reviewed publications, as well as possible letters of recommendation and diplomas.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 23, 2018 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below