Application for the PhD Studentships at University of Bath and Bournemouth University in UK for 2019 entry is now open.
The PhD Studentships is now available on offer at Faculty of Media & Communication in the UK. UK nationals will receive fees, the maintenance stipend and any company top-up payment. A limited number of non-UK EU nationals will receive fees, the maintenance stipend and any company top-up payment.
Based at the University of Bath and Bournemouth University, the CDE is an EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training funding doctoral researchers in games, visual effects or animation while they are based in companies that require these skills. CDE offers outstanding and unique opportunities to students and companies alike. Founded in 2009, CDE is the national Doctoral Training Centre in these sectors. We have £20 million of investment. We are a big and supportive CDE family working alongside some of the most outstanding companies in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The PhD Studentships are open to UK, EU and International students.
- Applicants should hold a first or upper second (2.1) class honours degree, or equivalent, in a relevant subject, such as, but not limited to, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering, Computer Arts, Animation, Digital Effects, Design or Interactive Media.
- All applicants for whom English is a second language must provide recent evidence of their English language skills, equivalent to an IELTS score of 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in each element.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to have an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component) for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications are made to the Centre for Digital Entertainment, using the Bournemouth University online application in the link below. You will need to create a ‘New User’ account before accessing for the first time. If you wish, you can save your partly completed application and log-in later to complete it.
- Your application will be considered by both the University of Bath and Bournemouth University, unless you specifically request otherwise.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and Inquiries OR leave a comment below