Application for the Postgraduate Taught Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now at the University of Hull in UK.
The purpose of the bursary is to provide extraordinary aspirants an opportunity to broaden their intellectual, professional and personal horizons by experiencing the benefits of studying in the UK. The educational award will worth £5,000 each to full-time postgraduate taught students.
Previously known as University College Hull, the University of Hull established in 1927. It is a public research university. Alumni of this university is especially famous in the fields of politics, academia, journalism, and drama.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible for this opportunity.
- Students can apply for a postgraduate taught program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Must have received an offer to study at the University of Hull. Those who are not successful in Round One will not be able to apply for Round Two.
- Aspirants must be able to demonstrate to the University that they have the required living expenses as essential under UKVI regulations prior to the University issuing a Tier 4 certificate of sponsorship. If students are unable to do this before 1 August 2019 then the offer of the grant may be withdrawn.
POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You need to take admission in a postgraduate program at the university, before applying to the fund. After taking admission you are eligible to apply for the award by completing the online application form. All applications must include:
- A motivation letter with a statement of interest, including two contacts for further references – Applications without this document will not be considered
- A full CV including contact details
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below