Application for the Private Foundation Grant For International Applicant In Japan – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Nitori International Scholarship Foundation in Japan.
This educational award is available for international participants who wish to have an experience of student life in Japan by participating in a bachelors or masters degree program at a Japanese university.The educational award will provide an amount of ¥80,000 / month for successful participants.
Tokyo Institute of Technology is the largest institution for higher education in Japan. It was established in 1881 and is situated as a national research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The candidate should have knowledge of the English and Japanese language.
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Undergraduate and master’s degree program at any Japanese university.
- Applicants who will not get another scholarship
- Candidates who have the ability of daily Japanese conversation to have an interview in Japanese.
- If you are selected as a scholar, you must attend the ceremony of the presentation in late March or early April 2020.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidate must be enrolled either in a bachelors or masters degree program at a Japanese university. After that, you can check out the details about applying to the grant through the online portal.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below