Application for the Queen Mary Norton Rose Fulbright CCLS is now open for International Students at the Queen Mary University of London and and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) in the UK.
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) are pleased to offer a full tuition fee only scholarship (one) for the September 2019 intake for students wishing to follow the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law Programme.
Today, Queen Mary University of London has evolved into an international hub of education and research excellence. We offer hundreds of programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level, and also offer an inspiring environment in which to undertake a PhD.
Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research universities, committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUEEN MARY NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT CCLS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International Students can apply for this scholarship.
- Students holding an offer for the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law programme (either conditional or unconditional, home/EU or overseas) for full-time study may apply for this scholarship online- see details on how to apply below.
English Language Requirements: The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programs within the School Law.
IELTS: a minimum overall score of 7.0 including a minimum of 7.0 in Writing, and no less than 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking.
TOEFL: a minimum overall score of 100 including a minimum of 27 in Writing, and no less than 18 in Reading, 17 in Listening and 20 in Speaking.
QUEEN MARY NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT CCLS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You that MUST apply for the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law in London before applying for a scholarship – your application ID number is a requirement.
You must have applied for this program by 4 June 2019 to then be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The online form must be completed and submitted with relevant documentation (detailed below) no later than 17:00h BST on 2 July 2019.
In order to apply for this scholarship please complete and sign the online application form, and attach the following documents (as one PDF document):
- A copy of your CV
- ‘Please state the reasons why you are applying for this LLM, why you are interested in energy and natural resources and why you feel we should award you this scholarship’
- A 500 word max response to the following:
- A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable)
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below