Application for the Rock – SUTD funding for International Students in Singapore – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) in Singapore.
The main objective of the program is to support academic and learning excellence by attracting excellent and qualified talents to pursue an undergraduate education at SUTD in Singapore.The SUTD will provide the benefits to the winning candidates as the following:-S$15,000 per annum for up to four years of the respective degree programmes at SUTD that be used towards the recipient’s annual subsidised tuition fees.The recipient must take up the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) from the Singapore Government to enjoy subsidised fees, Successful recipients may be granted internship and/or career opportunities with Hexacon Construction or its designated companies and the program will also cover hostel fees for the entire duration of the fresh-more year.
Established in 2009, Singapore University of Technology and Design offers a vibrant learning environment that brings together the best minds and ideas to seek solutions to the challenges of modern times and create a better future.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROCK – SUTD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted form Singapore as well as international countries.
- The undergraduate program is available in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must a Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and International Student who:
- are applying for admission to SUTD’s undergraduate degree programme
- have good academic standing.
- possess leadership potential and uphold strong values (passion, integrity, moral character and good conduct).
- have good records of service and contribution to the university and/or to the community at large.
- special consideration for those with demonstrated financial need.
- Applicants must meet the minimum academic requirements for admission at SUTD.
- All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to SUTD.
ROCK – SUTD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants will automatically consider for the award when they will take admission online at the SUTD. Shortlisted applicants may be interviewed face-to-face, via Skype or over the telephone.
Application must include:
- Applicants must prepare the following information to facilitate the application:
- Softcopy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport.
- Your Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) softcopy.
- Submit your IELTS or TOEFL scores no later than 2 weeks after the application deadline.
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report.
- Not required, but highly recommended.
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders.
- Original Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree transcript and certificate softcopies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below