Application for the Santander funding for International Students In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
This educational opportunity is available for high performing international students and aims to support their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the UK.Limited numbers of awards are available with the value of £6,000. It will be used to offset tuition fees and cannot be used for any other purpose.
Swansea University was recognized as the University of Wales, Swansea in 1996. It is a public research university which got its affiliation as “Swansea University” in 2007. Also, it is the third largest university in Wales.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SANTANDER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Uruguay.
- they can take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university.
- Whilst applicants are not normally eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries, or home country sponsorship, the Scholarship Committee may in exceptional circumstances choose to award in addition to or concurrently with such held awards. And also available for the first year only of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program.
- As per university requirement, if your national language is not English. Then you need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SANTANDER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Complete the fund application form and send it through email to email@example.com.
Application must include:
- The participants must have achieved at least 85% and above in their transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 26th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below