Application for the Scholarships at JOBKEY University in Somalia – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the JOBKEY University in Somalia.
The university offers these grants to help those needy aspirants who will commence in the bachelor and master’s degree coursework at the university. The sponsorship will provide educational funds for your studies.
As a non-profit educational Institution, JOBKEY University offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the areas of Economic and Management Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Medicine and Health Science, Agriculture and Veterinary Science, and Sharia and Law.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JOBKEY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Somalia.
- Undergraduate and master’s degree program in any subject.
- he studentship will be awarded a full-time student (at least 12 points). Candidates need to apply for financial aid on time, meeting the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards and have approximately the same amount of financial need that you had in prior years.
- Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.
- Candidates are required to maintain a cumulative GPA throughout their course of study.
JOBKEY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For capturing this education award, seekers are demanded to take admission in the bachelor and master’s degree coursework at the JOBKEY University. After being registered, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December to February will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below