Application for the Science International Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduates in Australia 2019 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
University of Queensland is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Students must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students has a GPA of at least 4.0.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements apply.
SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate program application for entry into one of the eligible Science programs (listed in the Appendix) directly to The University of Queensland or through your education agent. https://future-students.uq.edu.au/apply
- UQ International Admissions Section
- Level 2, JD Story Building
The University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland, 4072 Australia
Lodging an application requires you to pay UQ’s application fee for international students.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an offer. If your offer is conditional you must meet all conditions by the scholarship closing date.
- Complete and submit the Science International Scholarship online application form (science.uq.edu.au/international-scholarships)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below