Application for the ServiceScape funding for International Students In Abroad – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the ServiceScape in Abroad.
The main motive of this bursary opportunity is to help high achieving international participants in covering some extra expenses in their chosen level program at a college, university, or trade school.The winner will get an amount of $1,000.00 USD which will be payable by check and mailed within 4 weeks.
Servicescape is an expansion of the freelance directory systems of Edit Avenue and Languages cape and a global marketplace for service-related commerce. It provides the construct for online outsourcing.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SERVICESCAPE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- The opportunity is available for pursuing any degree program at any college, university, or trade school in the world.
- An interested applicant must be at least 18 years of age for participating.
- The winner’s name, headshot photography, and writing will be featured within the ServiceScape blog soon thereafter.
SERVICESCAPE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying to this program, the participants have to take admission in any degree program at any college, university, or trade school in the world.
- After successfully enrolled in a program, the participant can complete the online application form for the grant.
Application must include:
- While completing the form, the aspirants have to submit a 300-word essay on the topic “How does writing impact today’s world?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below