Application for the Sleepopolis $1000 Annual Scholarship for Outstanding Students – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by Sleepopolis in the United States.
Sleepopolis believes deeply in the value of education and giving back. My college experience and education helped prepare me for both personal and professional challenges. It’s my hope that I can help others achieve that experience as well. It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the 3rd Annual Sleepopolis scholarship available for the 2019-2020 school year. Eligible applicants may enter below for the $1,000 scholarship.
A winner will be selected by April 15, 2020. Sleepopolis will notify the winner by email. In the event the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial contact attempt a new winner will be chosen.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SLEEPOPOLIS $1000 ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- U.S. citizens
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
SLEEPOPOLIS $1000 ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following questions:
- How has the internet changed the way you research and buy products?
- How has the internet changed old-school industries? (ex. mattresses, newspapers, television, etc.)
- If you could change an established industry for the better using the internet, which would it be and what would you do to change it?
Make your video creative, innovative, informative, entertaining, and interesting! The video that best captures these attributes will win this year’s scholarship award. Use the following form to submit your application. Please include your full name, school year, name of the college you plan to or are already attending, and a link to your video.
Upload your video to YouTube to submit your application.
Note: by submitting this form you agree to allow Sleepopolis to use your video for promotional purposes (it will be posted to the Sleepopolis blog and potentially other locations).
- Only applications that have been submitted on or before March 31, 2020, 11:59 pm PST will be considered.Applications are open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below