Application for the Sloan Women’s Scholarship in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the London Business School in UK for international students
This education fund is available for all self-funding female candidates in pursuing a master’s degree program in the UK and creating a positive impact on women education.The funded education award will be awarded up to 50% of tuition fees for this course in the form of tuition remission.
London Business School was established in 1964 in the UK. It is a business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London. The school offers many postgraduate degree level courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SLOAN WOMEN’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All self-funding female applicants are worthy.
- They can apply for a master’s degree course at the school.
- Must not hold the same award in the previous year.
- Participants must have an undergraduate degree in order to apply to this program.
- Female scholars need to have good skills in the English language but if their national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate it through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SLOAN WOMEN’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates should apply for a master’s degree program at the school first. After that, they need to complete the grant application form and send it via an email to email@example.com.
Application must include:
- You need to attach the educational certificate, personal statement, and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 24th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below.