This article contains information on Strathmore University, SU Kenya Cut Off Points. It describes the University Cut off Points of various courses for the academic year.
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Strathmore University: 2019/2020
- Check Out Strathmore University Admission Requirements: 2019/2020
The Office of the Registrar, Strathmore University, SU has released the Cut Off Points for Admissions into various degree programme for the academic year. There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in Strathmore University, SU. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course. The following is the Strathmore University, SU to consider before applying for Admission to any academic programme available at the institution for the Academic Year.
STRATHMORE UNIVERSITY, SU CUT-OFF POINTS
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) as of 2017 set an admission cut off point standard for all universities in Kenya. See the file below to check out the cut off points
- KUCCPS Cut Off Points for Kenyan schools
- Check Out Strathmore University Student Portal
- Check Out Strathmore University Admission and Application Forms: 2019/2020 – How to Apply
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.