Application for the Swedish Institute Master Scholarships for Global Professionals, SISGP in Sweden 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Swedish university in Sweden.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme is part of the Swedish government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The Swedish Institute is a public agency that promotes interest and trust in Sweden around the world. We work in the fields of culture, education, science and business to strengthen international relations and development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWEDISH INSTITUTE MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The programme is open to applicants from selected countries on the OECD/DAC list who have work and leadership experience.
- have sufficient documented proof of work and leadership experience.
- You must also follow the application steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes on time.
- The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) aims at diversity and gender equality among scholarship holders. We welcome applicants regardless of age or religious beliefs.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
SWEDISH INSTITUTE MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You should only submit the required documents listed below in your online scholarship application. We will not consider any other documents than the required ones. You must complete your application in English. Use the forms and templates provided below and complete them according to the instructions, or else your applications will be disqualified.
- A motivation letter: you must use the SISGP form for motivation letter 2019/2020. The form will be available here in January 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): you must use the SISGP template for CV and the CV should not exceed the number of pages indicated in the template. Additional pages will not be considered. The template will be available here in January 2019.
- Two different letters of reference: you must use the SISGP form for letter of reference. At least one letter of reference must be based on your work experience. It will be a merit if the second letter of reference is based on your involvement in networks or civil society organisations outside of your regular work. The letters should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organisation or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. You can find more information in the instruction in the form and in our FAQ. The form will be available here by the end of December 2018.
- Proof of work and leadership experience: you must use the SISGP form for proof of work and leadership experience. The work and leadership form should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organisation or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file. You can find more information in the instruction in the form and in our FAQ. The form will be available here by the end of December 2018.
- A copy of your passport: your personal data including name, citizenship and photograph must be shown clearly. Copy of passport should be included together with the CV as a last page. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a copy of your valid passport to include.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 14, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below