Application for the Symptom Expression in Females with Autism HDR Scholarship in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of New England in USA.
Grant is designed for domestic and international PhD students who wish to pursue a three-year Higher Degree by Research at the UNE in the United States. This project focuses on maximizing active engagement in education and employment for people with autism. The University of New England provides a tax-free stipend of $27,596 per annum for three years.
The University of New England (UNE) is a public university located in Biddeford, Maine. It offers over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs available to assist students with their study goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUTISM HDR SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of all nationality are allowed to join.
- The program will be awarded for Higher Degree by Research study in any subject offered by the university.
- Must have received an Offer of HDR candidature at UNE.
- Must not be in receipt of an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the award stipend rate, whilst in receipt of the study fund
- Must not have completed a research degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level.
- Must also be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Applicant must have/had experience in autism from the perspectives of conducting applied research or undertaking focused clinical activities. He/she will also have/had experience in advanced statistical analysis.
- An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
- A high First Class Honours Degree or Research Master with Distinction or equivalent is required to be competitive for the award.
AUTISM HDR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying for the grant review the relevant application guidelines and complete the application form:
Applications may be submitted online, by mail or by fax:
- Online Via the AskUNE website: http://yourfutureaskune.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask
- Mail: Research Services Directorate, TC Lamble Administration Building, University of New England, Armidale NSW 2351 Australia
- Fax: + 61 2 6773 3543
Application must include:
- You need to upload a statement of your background and interest in the project, your curriculum vitae (CV), a copy of your undergraduate academic transcripts, proof of citizenship, evidence of English language proficiency, and two academic referee reports (the Referee Reports are confidential and should be sent by your referees directly to the University of New England to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below