Application for the Technology & Innovation funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Imperial College Business School in UK.
The UK, EU, or International participants are highly encouraged to join a master degree program for being eligible to receive this grant at Imperial College Business School in the United Kingdom.To support student’s higher education the grant of £20,000 is available.
Imperial College Business School is ranked among the world’s top 10 universities. It is a global business school in London which was founded in n 2004, as a part of Imperial College London.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TECH & INNOVATION FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of any country are eligible to apply.
- They can apply for an MBA degree program at the school.
- Interested participants must receive an offer to study and have a strong academic background or academic potential.
- Aspirants must demonstrable passion for innovation and technology.
- The candidates have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.
TECH & INNOVATION FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates have to take admission in an MBA degree program at the school. After that, the participants who receive an offer will be sent details of the additional essay requirements for this grant.
Application must include:
- The candidates will need to submit their academic transcripts, language ability evidence, copy of the passport name page, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below