Application for the The Foundation Bursary Program For UK & EU In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Buckinghamshire New University in UK.
The Foundation Award is available for the UK and EU candidates for undertaking an undergraduate degree program. It has the purpose of helping students in covering their living expenses at Bucks during their studies.The bursary will provide an amount of £1500 into three installments as on the reduction of Book Street Halls of Residence. Furthermore, it will also give a grant of £500 into the student’s bank account.
Buckinghamshire New University was founded in 1891 as the Science and Art School and officially recognized as a university in 2007. It is a public university which was ranked 12th in a list of creative UK universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Foundation Bursary ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only the UK and EU students are allowed to participate.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The participants must commence their full-time degree study on either High Wycombe, Aylesbury or Uxbridge campuses in February 2020.
- An ideal participant must have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
Foundation Bursary APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The following two steps will lead you the way towards receiving the grant-
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the university might ask applicants to submit their academic records, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 8, 2020, for February 2020 entry will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below