Application for the Tourism Industry New Zealand Trust & Lincoln University PhD Scholarship 2019 Entry is now open for International & New Zealand Citizen at the Lincoln University in New Zealand.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support research to provide a theoretically informed understanding of tourism’s social licence to operate in New Zealand.
The Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TOURISM INDUSTRY NEW ZEALAND TRUST & LINCOLN UNIVERSITY PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship will be open to applicants who have gained entrance into the full-time programme of a Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University.
- The topic lends itself to graduates of the social sciences (sociology, psychology, anthropology, human geography) noting applications from other cognate disciplines, or interdisciplinary fields (e.g. tourism) will also receive consideration.
- Applicants need to demonstrate significant and sustained academic performance which, for the purposes of this scholarship, is defined as achieving an A- / GPA 7 or better in previous degrees, dissertation or thesis.
- Applicants may be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents or International students. In the event of a tied decision preference will be given to a New Zealand Citizen / Resident.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
TOURISM INDUSTRY NEW ZEALAND TRUST & LINCOLN UNIVERSITY PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please read the Regulations attached and then complete and return the application form, providing all attachments required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 11, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below