Application for the Transform Together Scholarships at the Sheffield Hallam University in United Kingdom for Sept 2019 entry is now open.
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2018/19 academic year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRANSFORM TOGETHER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
TRANSFORM TOGETHER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online by the deadline – 31 May 2018 for September 2018 entry or 1 November 2018 for January 2019 entry.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below