Application for the Tuition Fees Scholarships For European Community Student in France – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the ISAE-SUPAERO in France.
The grant is available for providing financial support to those eligible candidates who wish to commence in the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.The studentship will cover full tuitions fees (except for the TSAE) and part of living expenses.
Institut supérieur de l’aéronautique et de l’espace was the world’s first dedicated aerospace engineering school and is considered to be one of the best in Europe in that field. It has produced more than 21,500 graduates. It delivers a range of science and engineering degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TUITION FEES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the EC (European Community).
- Masters degree in Science Aerospace Engineering program.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the master’s degree coursework in the field of Science Aerospace Engineering program at ISAE-SUPAERO in session 2019-2020.
- For being admitted, claimants are required to hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
TUITION FEES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For earning this beneficial opportunity, aspirants are demanded to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at ISAE-SUPAERO. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
Application must include:
- You need to submit all letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below