Application for the UBC Vanier Graduate Funding for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Government of Canada.
The studentship is awarding to the brilliant Canadian and international students to study the doctoral degree coursework in session 2019-2020. The studentship will be awarded worth up to $50,000 per year for up to three years.
As one of the world’s leading universities, the University of British Columbia is a global center for teaching, learning, and research. It is ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world and recently recognized as North America’s most international university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UBC VANIER GRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from Canada and all around the world.
- Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be considered for a Vanier CGS, a student must be nominated by only one Canadian university. Aspirants must have achieved a first-class average in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent.
- Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.
- Claimants are required to hold their bachelor and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
UBC VANIER GRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of this program, claimants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the doctoral degree coursework at the nominating Canadian university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must attach the transcripts of all post-secondary studies, certified true copies of official transcripts, two letters from referees and all required supporting documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 6, 2019
will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below