Application for the UC College of Engineering awards international Student in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
This scholarship recognises top international scholars and supports them to study towards an undergraduate Engineering degree at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand.Scholarships of value $15,000 per annum will be awarded.
The University of Canterbury will give you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. The University of Canterbury is a prestigious destination that is ranked in the world’s top 250 universities. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is available for full-fee-paying international students.
- Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicants may not be:
a. Citizens of New Zealand or Australia; or
b. Permanent Residents of Australia; or
c. Holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
Applicants must have completed a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme before the closing date for applications for the opportunity . By 1 March or by 15 August as applicable, an applicant must have applied to the University for admission to the BE(Hons) programme.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date. You may apply approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
Application must include:
- To apply, you will need to supply documents to support your application.
- Proof of citizenship or residency status (e.g. birth certificate, passport)
- Evidence of community involvement, financial hardship or ethnic background
- List of referees: Your referees are very important.
- Transcripts or records of learning
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below