Application for the UDS WACWISA Masters and PhD Positions for International Students in Ghana – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University for Development Studies, Ghana.
The West African Centre for Water, Irrigation and Sustainable Agriculture (WACWISA) at the University for Development Studies, Ghana is accepting applications for Masters and PhD Positionsin Irrigation and Drainage Engineering.
The purpose of this program is to support African students to pursue Masters (MSc/MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) study program. It is provided by the Government of Ghana and the World Bank.
The World Bank provides loans to countries of the world for capital projects. It organizes Development Marketplace Awards and a competitive grant program. The Government of Ghana followed by alternating military and civilian governments. It is elected by universal suffrage.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UDS WACWISA MASTERS AND PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from African countries eligible to apply for programmes .
- Applicants must have to apply for the Masters/Doctor of Philosophy program in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering at the University for Development Studies. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (honors) or equivalent with at least a Second-Class Upper Division in Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Soil and Water Conservation and Management, Horticulture, Agronomy, Hydrology and Watershed Management and Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Soil Science or related fields.
- Research-based Masters degree or equivalent in a related field. They need to have practical field training/experience in irrigation and drainage related activities for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Female candidates in the West-Africa sub-region are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Aspirants should be less than 35 years for the Master’s program and less than 40 years for PhD and be nationals of and resident in Africa.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree (honors) or equivalent with at least a second-class upper division and research-based master’s degree or equivalent in the related field for PhD.
UDS WACWISA MASTERS AND PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to submit applications for admission into the relevant program at the University for Development Studies. After being registered, the claimant can submit full complement of documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with a subject line “WACWISA Masters and PhD scholarships”.
Applicants must include:
- An official/certified academic transcript from the previous University of study and a certified copy of academic certificates, a three (3) page and PhD five (5) page maximum research proposal, a two (2) page statement of motivation, two academic letters of reference and one professional letter of reference, curriculum vitae and a copy of Identity Card (ID) or Bio-data page of National Passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 10, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below