Application for the UMY funding for International Students in Indonesia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta in Indonesia.
Furnished by the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, the program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at UMY.The studentship will cover the tuition fee and living cost of the candidate.
The Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta is the second-largest Islamic organization in Indonesia. It is recognized as the 4th best university and become the top private university in Indonesia by 4 International colleges and universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UMY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students.
- Bachelor and masters degree in any subject.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be applied for the bachelor and masters degree program in their chosen subject at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
- If you are going to enroll in the bachelor and masters degree program at UMY them you must have to hold your previous degree qualification certificates.
- All seekers must have to demonstrate English-language proficiency.
UMY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to involve in this studentship then you are enforced to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enlisted, you can send the award application to Cooperation and International Office UMY through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application must include:
- There are no supporting documents are needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below