Application for the University College London International Scholarships for Undergraduates in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University College London in UK.
The aim of this program is to support undergraduates from any country, who without the support of the award would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Pupil Union.The award is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress and scholars may choose to use all or part of the education to cover fees. Any remainder is paid to the scholar as a maintenance stipend.It may be held alongside other grants, bursaries, awards provided annual total funding does not exceed the cost of fees plus a reasonable sum for maintenance in any one year (as determined by UCL).
University College London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. UCL’s research and teaching are organized within a network of faculties and academic departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study in any department;
- In financial hardship, and be able to demonstrate that without the free study they would be unable to study at UCL;
- These are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
- Preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies;
- Able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- Candidates of any country can apply for University College London Scholarships.undergraduate financial aid
- UCL accepts A levels or International Baccalaureate (IB) for direct entry to undergraduate programmes. Equivalent grades for other international qualifications can be found by using drop-down boxes provided on each degree.
- All learners whose first language is not English and who are not nationals of a country deemed by either the UK Home Office or UCL to be “majority English speaking”, must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must provide UCL pupil Number or UCAS Application Number for applications to be considered valid. If an application is received after this deadline it will not be deemed eligible and cannot be considered. Complete applications and supporting documentation should be submitted by email.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Academic transcript, Personal statement, References, Research proposal, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 5 July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below