Application for the University of Lincoln PhD Fee Waiver Funding for International Students in UK – 2019 Entry is now open at the University of Lincoln in the UK.
This opportunity is available to teach students the recovery of metals and raw materials from the fuel. In this project, this bursary will help students by covering some of their expenses.
The UL School of Engineering is the first engineering school in the UK for more than 20 years. The degree level courses of this school are accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN PHD FEE WAIVER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and Overseas students are available for this fund.
- Candidates can apply for a PhD degree course in which they will discover Metal uptake by biomass from contaminated land, Partitioning and fate of metals within waste streams from typical thermochemical conversion routes, Development of novel methods for metal recovery from untreated fuels as well as from each of the waste streams through the use of molecularly imprinted polymers, and Development of online sensors to aid in the detection of the metals in the different treatment streams issues.
- You must know the difference between the UK/EU, and overseas fee level.
UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN PHD FEE WAIVER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You need to take direct admission in a PhD course which will be completed by submitting required documents to email@example.com. All applications must include:
- A 2 page CV including a short summary of academic qualifications along with a 500-word section outlining your approach to the project and also explaining that how your qualifications and experience meet the requirements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 9, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below