Application for the University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students at the University of Queensland in Australia for 2019 entry is now open.
The University of Queensland is offering QAEHS PhD Scholarship Scheme 2018. The scholarship is available to domestic and international students.
Scholarships are available for 16 projects across the eight QAEHS research themes. Applicants should select their preferred project in their online application. Details of the QAEHS supervisory teams and the available projects can be accessed via the project links (by research theme) below.
A PhD is one of the highest degrees that can be awarded. It is an advanced academic qualification seen as a requirement for the majority of academic and research positions in a wide range of fields and industries
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCIENCE@LEUVEN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Higher degree by research (HDR) programs at UQ include the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), the Master of Philosophy (M Phil), the Doctor of Biotechnology (Biotech), the Doctor of Medical Leadership (Medaled), and the Doctor of Veterinary Clinical Science (DVetClinSci). HDR students produce new knowledge and expertise that is innovative, relevant and progressive.
- Based on the online application an assessment will be made of the level of understanding, motivation, time commitment and financial support of the applicant for the proposed program of study.
SCIENCE@LEUVEN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applications should be submitted through the UQ online application system. You must indicate your preferred project in the online application (enter the project name you are applying for in the ‘Research project title’ field).
- The following documents are required to support your application:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates for all completed post-secondary study
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- Two referee reports from persons who can best comment on your prior research experience. UQ will contact your referees directly, but you will need to enter their details into the application form.
- UQ will accept scanned copies of the above (your) original documents. If you enrol at UQ you must retain your original, hardcopy supporting documentation for the duration of your studies. Note: If any of your documentation is in a language other than English, UQ will require a copy of the original language document and an officially translated copy.
Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 23, 2018 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below