Application for the University of Sussex Article 26 Scholarship for Migrant Students in UK 2019 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in the UK.
This scholarship supports forced migrant students in UK higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX ARTICLE 26 SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This undergraduate scholarship supports forced migrant students in UK higher education.
- you must have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree at the University of Sussex.
- Be an asylum-seeker.
- Have been granted a temporary form of leave to remain as a result of an asylum application (e.g. limited leave to remain, humanitarian protection).
- Be a partner/child of an asylum seeker or an unaccompanied asylum-seeking child.
- Have a household income of under £42,875.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX ARTICLE 26 SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please complete our scholarship application form after you have applied to study an undergraduate course at the University of Sussex.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 7, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below