Application for the UNSW Cox Architecture Award for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The award is has been established to encourage and assist students, who undertake the Bachelor of Architecture at UNSW. Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000.
University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It comprises nine faculties, through which offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It is one of the founding members of the Group of Eight.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNSW COX ARCHITECTURE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from any nationality.
- Bachelor degree coursework in Architecture.
- To be eligible for this grant, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the 3rd year or above in the Bachelor of Architectural Studies program at UNSW Built Environment.
- For being accepted, seekers are recommended to hold their high school degree certificate and all the academic degree certificates with good grades.
- To study at UNSW, you must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
UNSW COX ARCHITECTURE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this education award, seekers are needed to take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary.
Application must include:
- Aspirants may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below