Application for the Uppsala IPK Scholarships for International Students at The Uppsala University in Sweden for Sept 2019 entry is now open.
Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2019. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UPPSALA IPK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus.
UPPSALA IPK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The application form for scholarships will be available on the official website on 16 January 2019.
To be considered for Uppsala University’s scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se. You must then submit an online scholarship application form on which you will note your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se. The deadline for submitting online scholarship applications for programmes commencing in the autumn of 2019 is 1 February 2019.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below