Application for UQ CSIRO Scholarship Program For Postgraduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The program is open for the brilliant aspirants from Australia and all over the world to pursue a higher degree by research in Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics.Successful applicants receive a top-up scholarship valued at $7,000 per year, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per year.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and consistently ranked first for business administration, veterinary medicine, and life sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ CSIRO SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Australia and all around the world.
- Higher degree by research in Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics.
- The applicant must have received an offer to commence a PhD program at an Australian university. Grants are available to those students who gain or expect to gain a Research Training Program scholarship (RTP) or equivalent university award (at UQ, the RTP is awarded under the UQGSS). In some circumstances, fully-funded positions may also be available.
- Aspirants are needed to demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
- For being enrolled, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
UQ CSIRO SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission to a higher degree by research at the University of Queensland. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary through this website.
Application must include:
- You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below