Application for the UQ Graduate School Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The UQGSS Higher Degree by Research (HDR) opportunity is open to all new and currently enrolled domestic and international students to gain a higher education in Australia.The UQ Graduate School will provide the HDR funding for 3 years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances and funding includes an annual living stipend (a stipend of $28,092 per annum tax-free 2020 rate), tuition, and an allowance for single overseas student health cover (OSHC).
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities. Through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties, UQ provides must undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- There is no restriction for nationality, so all nationalities are eligible.
- The program is available for Higher Degree by Research in all study areas.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to a higher degree by research program.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, or scholarship providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the higher degree by research program.
- Applicants are required to meet all UQ’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Before applying, applicants need to check the entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
GRADUATE SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application required. To get this award opportunity, applicants need to apply for a higher degree by research at UQ.
Application must include:
- The following documents are required to support the application: Academic CV, Academic transcript, Award certificates/testamurs, Evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of Passport, and Contact details from two referees. All these must upload as PDF files using the naming convention – LAST-NAME_firstname_document-name.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 29, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below