Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship For International Applicants In UK – 2019/2020 is now open at the University of Wolverhampton in UK.
The award is available for all high achieving international participants and aims to support their bachelors and PhD studies at WLV.The educational award will provide £1,000 towards tuition fees in their first year for all successful participants.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas applicants are eligible to apply.
- They can take part in an undergraduate or PhD degree level program at the university.
- Must commence full-time studies and not hold any other award from the university.
- Must have received an offer to study a degree course and have the £3,000 tuition fee deposit to the University of Wolverhampton.
- At the time of admission, you might be asked for submitting copies of your previous study certificates, passport, and a personal statement.
- If your country language is not English, then you need to show the English language ability and satisfy the terms and conditions of the English language.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All interested applicants who will join the undergraduate degree program before the deadline will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered and application open for September 2019, and January 2020 entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below