Application for the Victoria Kahotea funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Victoria Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The fund is established to encourage those eligible applicants who have achieved exceptional academic results and wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.The studentship will be awarded worth up to $30,000.
Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines, and offers a broad range of other courses. It had the highest average research grade in the New Zealand Government’s Performance-Based Research Fund.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICTORIA KAHOTEA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from New Zealand and all around the world.
- Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be intending to enroll full-time in the year following application in their first Undergraduate Degree at Victoria University of Wellington. Candidate must have completed at least two full years (ie. their Year 12 and Year 13) at a New Zealand Secondary School at the time of application.
- To be accepted into the undergraduate degree program, you will need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All aspirants must have to demonstrate English-language proficiency.
VICTORIA KAHOTEA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this bursary, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must attach the one-page personal statement explaining your reasons for wishing to attend Victoria University of Wellington, the academic goals you hope to achieve and why you believe you merit the program. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community and outline your personal circumstances, letter of reference, a letter from your GP or another health professional.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 2, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below