Application for the Victoria Tongarewa Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The scholarships are open for the international candidates to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
As the oldest university in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law and some scientific disciplines humanities. It is consistently ranked among the world’s best universities.
The university pushed the candidate to think independently and inspired to succeed. It offers an exceptionally wide range of the undergraduate and postgraduate program and outstanding academic community with a global perspective.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICTORIA TONGAREWA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- The applicants must be international full fee-paying students who have not completed their secondary education at a New Zealand secondary school or their prerequisite degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
- To be considered for the scholarships, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
VICTORIA TONGAREWA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- Personal statement outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University, academic goals and why you merit the scholarship, any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community.
- Full transcripts
- Other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2019 and October 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below