Application for the Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The opening of this award is made for applicants from Vietnam and has the purpose of helping their undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at UQ. The educational award has a value of $5,000 – $10,000 for the first semester of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in 2020.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world. It is a public research university, founded in 1909, Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Vietnam are eligible.
- Available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the university.
- Must not undertake any studies in Australia.
- Not simultaneously hold another grant.
- Receive an offer to study the chosen program at the university.
- If your native language is not English, so you might be asked to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
GLOBAL LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must separately seek admission to their programs of choice and must be accepted for admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate before being awarded the program. Once your admission is being confirmed at the university, you can complete the online application form for the award.
Application must include:
- You need to submit your offer letter of studying, curriculum vitae or resume, personal/motivational statement, and one reference letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below