Webhost Kenya Limited is a company that enables companies and individuals to have a secure and reliable online presence so that they can communicate to a global audience and also a leading domain registration and hosting provider in the East African region by 2016
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Job Type: IT & Telecoms
- The Web designers is responsible for assisting with the creation of designs for clients based off of the creative brief, information provided by the client, and any other available information.
The Web designers is responsible for assisting with the creation of designs for clients based off of the creative brief, information provided by the client, and any other available information.
Web application developer responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Minimum of University Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year Experience in a related role.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Applications and systems security knowledge required
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Apps development is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.