Application for the International Students at Wittenberg Centre for Global Ethics in Germany for 2019 entry is now open.
The scholarship funding of the doctoral program aims to financially support the doctoral students so that they can concentrate on their research, the study program, and their field projects.
The WCGE is a non-profit Think Tank. We offer training in ethics to current and future leaders to equip them with systematic schemes of analysis and decision-making which can be applied in everyday work situations. We, as an institution, are independent and take a global outlook. Our training is based on a long-standing tradition of academic research and the specific formats we offer include seminars, dialogue processes and research and teaching projects in cooperation with higher education institutions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WITTENBERG CENTRE DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available for international students.
- Applicants must fulfil the doctoral program’s conditions of entry and have been accepted into the doctoral program.
- Applicants must not already receive funding for the same project from a public or private institution, or a scholarship from a foundation.
- Their secondary earnings are within the permitted thematic, time-constricted, and financial conditions that have been clearly specified above.
WITTENBERG CENTRE DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
An application comprises the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (in English, max. 1000 words)
- Personal data sheet/CV (in German or English)
- Academic reference letter
- Exposé of research idea (in German or English; max. 5000 words)
- Copies of bachelor’s, master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates (or a provisional certificate) with all individual grades that are relevant for the examination and final grade
- Internship and employment certificates (if applicable)
- Certification/proof of voluntary work (if applicable)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 17, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below