Application for the WMF Empowerment Through Education Scholarships at Your choice of institution in your home country or in another developing country for 2019 entry is now open.
The Wells Mountain Foundation, through the Empowerment Through Education (ETE) program, provides undergraduate scholarships to developing country nationals to study in their home country or a neighboring country.
The Foundation believes in the power and importance of community service; therefore, all scholarship participants are required to volunteer for a minimum of 100 hours a year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WMF EMPOWERMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
WMF’s ideal candidate is a student, male or female, from a country in the developing world, who:
- Successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMF scholarship
- May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
WMF EMPOWERMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for the Empowerment Through Education (ETE) program, you must submit a complete application via the online scholarship application portal (preferred method) or via postal mail to the Foundation’s office. The 2018 Empowerment Through Education online application will be available from 1 December 2018 to 1 April 2019.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below