Application for the York University VISTA Masters Scholarships in Canada 2019 Entry is now open for International students and Canadian students at the York University in Canada.
The main objective of this scholarship to provide financial support to high-caliber scholars doing research that is aligned with the VISTA program under the supervision of a VISTA Core or Associate Member.
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
YORK UNIVERSITY VISTA MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are awarded to Canadian & international students.
- Have applied, or be in the process of applying for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the Masters level at York University. You must be accepted as a new Masters student in the program to hold the scholarship;
- Your application must be supported by a VISTA Core or Associate Member who would become your supervisor. If the primary supervisor is a VISTA Associate Member, a Core Member must also be identified to co-supervise;
- You must conduct research in the vision sciences as aligned with the VISTA program.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you need to meet the minimum English requirements for your chosen program.
YORK UNIVERSITY VISTA MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply to the Scholarship applicants must complete the Application form, and submitted by the deadline to email@example.com.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below