Application for the Latin American Academic Achievement Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The award is available for those eligible candidates who want to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework in session 2022/2023. Each successful scholar will get an amount worth up to $5000.
The Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It offers a broad range of other courses. It had the highest average research grade in the New Zealand Government’s Performance-Based Research Fund.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LATIN AMERICAN ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all around the world
- Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- The applicant must have to be enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington. This award will apply only to new students who have not previously been enrolled at Victoria University of Wellington.
- If you are going to enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework then you are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All aspirants need to have good knowledge of the written and spoken English language.
LATIN AMERICAN ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach the required supporting documentation including references, personal statement highlighting your involvement in extra-curricular activities, interest in internationalization, motivations and future goals no more than 500 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st December, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below