Application for the KCL Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
The scholarships are worth £22,500 and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year and living costs while you are studying. Students will be provided with full tuition fees plus a living allowance if they are a home student or solely contribute towards your tuition fees if they are classed as an international student.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021 put King’s College London at number 7 in the UK. It is a public research university driven by challenging ideas and making change through research. It thinks meaningful service is a good way to give back to society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOSCO TSO AND EMILY NG SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- LLM Law programme at King’s.
- be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry.
- Be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Be willing to provide an end-of-year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
- Students must have a minimum High 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 65% or above.
- Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
BOSCO TSO AND EMILY NG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Submit a copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marked obtained and a written personal statement. You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 29 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below